Saturday, November 2, 2013

Days in Photos - in Busan

I don't usually hunt for Starbucks, but Mary and Dwight left me some coupons!

Waiting for the train to arrive at the Haeundae subway station.

Leadership of the Programme Guidelines Committee, with Secretary General in attendance.

Lunch on committee work day.

Wearing my corporate gear.

View from our committee room.

Convention Center art.

Getting work done in subcommittee.

A pig planter.

Delicious snack... but it really messed me up!

Most Expensive Salad Ever.

Most Expensive Grilled Mackerel I've Ever Had.

On the way to the subway for my Sabbath.

On train, looking thrilled.

Department store basement/subway station.

Entrance to the world's largest department store, Shinsegae.

Heading up to find Spaland.

In the food court of Shinsegae.

Still in the food court. It was mind-blowing.

1 comment:

  1. I soooo want to hit "like" on the train photo.... ;)

    ReplyDelete